More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

core clock is lowered in both cases but there is a diffenence.
a negative value represents an core clock offset. So if you fill in 400, it will lower you clock with 400Mhz

a positive value (above +500) represents an absolute core clock. So if you fill in 1060, the core is locked on 1060mhz… 1060mhz is also lower than nominal core speed.
image .

The big difference between them

• If you use the core offset and power is below the power limit, the card will raise the core speed to meet the power limit, so the card will be less efficient.

• If you use the absolute core setting, core speed will be locked. resulting that the card use only the power that it needs. Which can give you a lower power consumption…and better efficiency.

1 Like

where do I write the absolute core clock settings

as I understand it
If I enter a (-) value, I lower the current core speed of the card. If the card works in 1900, when I type -400, I reduce it to 1500.
But I did not understand the enhancement thing. Why can’t we write 1060 or +400 when we write +500, what will happen if we set +600 or what will happen if we write +1100

it doesn’t work with the absolute core clock optimisation. It would simply work as before i.e + / - core clock. Absolute core clock now on all my rigs. super stable and temps always kept low with the bonus of lowered wattage. Game changer :slight_smile:

I guess when I do over +500, I will be running it with a constant core speed.
@cryptobitch

The text will change automatically when you set an +500 core clock speed. it is just the same input window…

Check this thread System Changelog and News - #41 by hiveos

1 Like

absolute core setting also takes care of your GPU hopping in and out of boost depending on which miner you are using and which gpu. on older nvidias if i simply set the core clock with + / - it would be relevant to whether the card was at standard clock core settings or boost settings. just my observation from some cards like i said.

Hi,
My invalid shares disappeared from card screen, do you know how to restore it?

you are burning ur cards, use those settings : image

Elaborate; What is wrong with my OC

Mem is way too high they must be really really hot, use absoute cc its more power efficient

My temps are below 40 at all times, your OC brought down my hashrate by about 5 MH/s.
Testing a new OC with absolute core clock and my normal mem OC.

at ur own risk i guess !

This OC seems very stable for my cards now, I’m not using an absolute core clock because it kept spitting invalids. I don’t know why my 6th card is 1 MH slower than the rest of them, but I guess it’s not enough of a different to make me want to figure it out.

Hi! how do you see the second summary? what´s the command to do that? thz

if you higher your PL for that card this will make it run the same speed as the others. Some GPUs need more power. Try 125 instead of 120 just on that GPU

Hi miners,

OC for my 9x RTX 3070

• Absolute Core Clock 1100
  • Memory Clock 2600
  • PL 130w (I have 1 thirsty msi 2x ventus and a pny xlr8 which are set to 135W)
  • Delay in applying oc 60sec

I use AsRock H110BTC
2x Corsair 1200W platinum
Riser feed via 6pin …etc
T-rex miner.

All works well with NO rejected shares
but the miner decides to restart after ~6h (max managed of 17h)

When I check the logs in shell tells me CUDA ERROR…lower oc … which I did.
I left them at 1070 which worked for 14h, no issues after that… miner restart again.
Temps are between 40-55C

Am I missing something…?

1 Like

iki kartım da tek tek çalıştırdığımda maksimum verimde kayıp yaşamadan çalışıyor. Ancak ikisini aynı anda çalıştırdığımda her durumda kartın bir tanesi paylaşım hataları çoğalıyor. Girişlerini değiştirmeyi denedim. NBminer kullanıyorum, daha iyisi için ne yapabilirim?

1 Like

Merhaba. Kartlar güç limitlerinde çalışıyor ve güç limiti ile sınırlamışsınız. PL yi 140 Watt a çıkarmayı deneyin. Ayrıca 3070’ler için 1060, 2350, 130 olarak OC yapmanızı öneririm. Offset olarak bir değer girilmesi yerine absolute bir değer girilmesinin daha olumlu sonuçlar verdiği söyleniyor. Diğer taraftan kartlarınızın hepsi nvidia chipset ise T-rex miner a geçmenizi öneririm. Bu yukarda bahsettiklerimle şimdiye kadar hiç invalid share yaşamadım. Son olarak 2600 Mem değeri de çok yüksek. 2350 olarak değiştirmenizi öneririm. Bol kazançlar.