More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

That seems pretty well! I had running your config during the night, I had 2 invalid shares. What is the miner you’re using? Can you share the whole config please? I set the GMiner with 1100 in core clock and 2550 in mem clock. Is there anything that I should change? Thanks!

The whole config? 1075/2550/125
T-rex seems to be a bit slower, drawing slightly more watt

Back to NB Miner again

2 Likes

what I tried to say is that this image shows 1080 besides you said that on your settings screen it was 1075 (I believe on you, It happened the same here for me). The same happens when you set 1100 on the screen and somehow the miner log shows 1110. Maybe there are certain “spots” for those GPUs

For some reason I have the best and most stable mining with T-Rex. I had great results with my 3070, but the 3060Ti’s did not respond well so I went back to “normal” OC.

Average Efficiency is around 526 kH/w I think.

I mined on NBminer overnight. I experienced the same in terms of wattage and hashrate. However also got some invalid/rejected shares on NBminer. On an external power meter, i also saw some strange spikes in total power consumption a few time in the hour for a second or so (from 608 watt to <300 watt). This power meter sends me a message to alert me on strange situations. I don’t get these messages when i use t-rex. Switched back to t-rex, which looks more stable for me. Every rig is different :slight_smile:

Take a look

After lots of back and forth I nailed it.

Basically the problem here was more related to the pool than the OC. I tried several OC settings and all the possibilities was giving me a lot of rejects, even if I lowered the memory clock all the way down. After some reding I tried a new pool and than it happens. Since that I changed my OC settings to the best I got and its pretty stable, solved the problem of different Mh/s in each Gpu and also the system is now cooler than it was before. the final touch was to disable the onboard video in the bios.

(the image is from this morning, I need to boot the system to change the location of it, but it was running all night long like that)

1 Like

t-rex, i get 62 with my Zotacs

Teşekkürler aynı ayarlar ile aynı değerleri aldım. Bendeki de msi 3070 gaming trio

I have 3 rtx 3070 in my rig running at a little over 62 Mhz witch i think is fine, but I am getting a few invalid shares. Not a lot, but still i is a bit annoying to look at as it is only two of the cards giving the invalid shares. I have tried to lower the memory clock all the way down to 2500, but they still give the invalid shares. So I just put them back up again. I have 120 sek delay but it doesn’t help either. One card, MSI gaming Trio is 100% stable, but the ventus and the TUF is giving me a headegg. I hope some one has experienced the same, and have solved the issue (if it is an issue at all)

1 Like

TREX

@CryptoLi0n and @bloge83 I am also experiencing some invalid only on a 3070 TUF Gaming (0.30% but still annoying). I was thinking to try switch pool/miner to check if the situation change, currently I’m on T-rex/Ethermine or try to update Nvidia drivers.

1 Like

rica ederim.

I used to be like that, but now if all my workers combined are above 99.9% i dont care. More downtime results from tweaking your cards with a doubtful result. Rejected shares will happen from time to time and I think I’ve accepted that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get invalid shares with this settings, why?

@RWM , Hi , I am new with Hive OS, I can not found command/instruction showing the Summary message you posted, May you please tech me how to do it?

Pretty stable, hot in here tho, outside air is 21°C and inside the room 28°C using 860W at the wall !

Приветствую, с какими именно настройками на EVGA 63,1МХ выдают у тебя?

Noob question

Coming from windows and MSI afterburner…
In MSI for 3070 to OC I put +1300 memory and it gets to 8100MHz

In HiveOS I see all of You setting memory from 2200 to 2XXX what is the memory MHz result with those settings? (looking for a way to set the same settings as they were working in windows with MSI)

Ey In hiveos the memory settings Have a factor 2x compare to windows. So if you filled in 1300 in windows, you should fill in 2600 in hiveos to get the same memory speed.

1 Like