More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rtx 3090 oc setting help

Hi everyone.
I have tried many overclock settings but I can’t get to more than 100 mh/s.

Actual settings:

More Info:
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 XTREME 24GB GDDRX6
Miner: phoenixminer

try for now
core -300
mem 1900
pl 300
and watch it, then you can play with the numbers…

Is that when I turn on it gives me 114 mh/s but after 1 min it drops to 88mh/s

Core 1150 memory 2800 125mh

Go up but go down again, now it’s 85 mh/s

Change thermal pad

It comes with liquid refrigeration.

Après les pad thermique que toute les gigabyte sont de très mauvaise qualité…

It’s running way to hot, my evga with the hybrid kit starts throttling around 37/38 degrees on the core. Your radiator needs to be mounted above the gpu or the pump will burn out, also make sure your radiator fans are both working, and clear

yeah, i agree with the others, most likely it throttles! i dont know how old it is, but if you have a PC, install it, run it and check temps with CPU-Z
that is the biggest problem of those cards - temp is killing hashrate, card itself…and so on…
i wonder why, since you got liquid cooling, but that is the only reason i see too…thermal problem!

Raise power to 290W and let’s see…

even 300 - i thought that was done already - never thought that he never set that value :slight_smile: mine is running on 300 and i am getting 117mh with good temps and fan at 75%

Hi bro, i have the same GPU 3090 Gigabyte, can try with:
CCO: -30
MC: 0
PL: 300

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like not enough power to me- TRY THIS:

Anyone know if absolute core clock will work on the 3090? For all of my other cards it massively improves thermals and power consumption.

I was trying to think of a way to validate- Haven’t come up with anything yet… I saw the update to T-Rex this morning.

Do you happen to know what -200 and -300 translate to (roughly) in absolute clock speed terms? I might be the guinea pig for everyone here to see if it works.

Ah, apparently it now includes 3090s:
System Changelog and News - General - Hive OS Forum

Sorry - I don’t.