More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

That’s a LOT LOT LOT of money to pay for a rather weak card (with a ETH hashrate limiter).

It’ll be 13 months of 24x7 mining (zero downtime) at today’s rates just to pay it off. By next year, crypto may have collapsed again.

$1091 USD x 12 cards = $13,092.00
12 cards = $39/day based on Cobus.pienaar’s numbers
$13,902 / $39 = 335 days

And this doesn’t include power costs.

I still didn’t received all parts but i have created a test rig with one card. Here is results for CFX.

EVGA 3060 RTX -12GB- Stock setting. - ETH

I just got my 3060 non ti installed on HiveOS. Did not have to update drivers to mine ETH.

Only 25MH/s at 100W.

-502 Core
2400 Memory
100 W

Today I’m going to run the 6X RTX 3060 (not ti) and see what to mine. I’ve been testing one for two days now but I haven’t managed anything with ETH and BTC. I report the results!

2 Likes

That’s slightly less painful at about 9 months payoff (as long as the difficulty and value of CFX stays the same) of a ludicrously expensive card.

1 Like

I set memory on 2500 and get one more MH.

My optimal settings for Octopus!

2 Likes

Does anyone already has experience with modding RTX 3060?

Just saw this news spreading. In case this is no fake, 3060 might be a good deal currently.

It was not a bypass. The stats were from Octopus mining, not ETH. The OP cleared this in a tweet.

This is the result of a longer period of octopus mining on the HiveOS platform. 6 X RTX 3060 12GB

I can confirm the settings are optimal for Zotac Twin Edge OC Edition.
Well, it s not mining ETH at good hashrate and the chinesse hack is a rumour.
CFX may be the new Ethereum if CFX is listed in the exchanges like binance.

Hello,
Do you mining on nice cash pool?

1 Like

Dude, really?

Anyone can get 42Mh/s in ETH on a 3060 for the first couple iterations of the miner, and then it drops to a lower speed.

Stop spreading FUD.

3 Likes

So a GTX 1080 Ti equivalent?

My mining 42mh/s :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for fun, switch to HiveON’s pool at show us the Pool graph… I’ll bet you’re not actually getting 42Mh/s,

Like this:

Capture

Why did your hashrate start at the normal 26MH/s and then jump to 42?

Are you running two instances of the miner on the same GPU?

That seems to be a trick that works on some cards with high amounts of VRAM (that can fit two DAGs in memory)