More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

Kind of a bummer that you can’t use x1 risers with the 3060

It means only being able to use high-priced, high power consumption motherboards with multiple x8/x16 slots to mine.

OUCH

I am using your settings and looks all good. Have you been trying to upgrade it more? I am about to play with it as well

in hiveos? so no need to install drivers or something?

I have the same doubt, in HiveOS the 3060 is working without locks to mine Ether?

Can anyone help me with this? :cold_face:

not here, I just manage to have a 3060 working et 48mh on windows, on the first pcie x16 slot of the motherboard (not another one, and not with a riser) and with 470.05 developper driver (not tested another one)

I too have a 3060 XC 12gig…

I get about 26 MH on ETH, and 45.63 MH on CFX with +60 core clock & + 2600 on Mem clock…

Here’s some more info from Discord:

-Use the 470.05 Dev Nvidia driver
-Need to stick the 3060 into motherboard directly (Does not work with riser)
-Must have at least pcie 3.0 enabled in bios, or set to auto
-HDMI/Display port of the graphics card needs to be either connected to a monitor or dummy plug
-2nd 3060 on the same mb will work as long as it is plugged into the x16 slot running x8 lanes or above with HDMI/Display port filled (not confirmed with 3 cards)
-Some have confirmed working cards after fresh windows install, then installing the 470.05 dev driver
-Works on ASUS STRIX/TUF/DUAL 3060, Palit 3060, EVGA black 3060, EVGA 3060 XC GAMING(12G-P5-3657-KR), Galax 3060, Gigabyte 3060 Vision OC, MSI Ventus 2x, MSI Gaming X, Zotac 3060 twin edge
-Does not work on Inno3D that we know of

EDIT2: It seems to have been tested on pci-X 4x slots and did not work. Only 8x and 16x work, with a dummy cable and no risers.

EDIT3: Current record for maximum number of 3060 on 1 mobo is 2 cards, running on x16 and x8 full slots.

Pulled from Ok, NOW the RTX 3060 eth hash limiter has been hacked. | [H]ard|Forum

If you want to see some other hashrates, RTX 3060 Mining Performance - EVGA XC - GPU Mining - VoskCoinTalk

These are be brought up 1-5% by Over Clocking IMHO

Hope this helps anyone looking,.

2 Likes

I get a steady 45.63 MH on CFX with +60 core clock & + 2600 on Mem clock…

1 Like

Getting very stable 56 MH/s. Could get more turning up the mem or clocks, but im happy with this.

My settings:

using nvidia-smi -lgc 1550:

1 Like

How are you doing this in hiveos?

The gpu cloc lock? Remember, its for octopus (conflux/CFX)

First bump up your power limit, for example 170. Don’t worry, the real power usage will drop after the next step.

Then use smi command in Hive Shell:
nvidia-smi -lgc 1550

1550 can be changed to your desired core clock, but I find 1550 pretty good). The power will drop to whatever the card needs, and stay below your power limit (as you can see in my screenshot)

Remember that this will change core clock of all the GPU’s in this rig.

Hope this helps

oh of course. I was thinking these were eth hash rates.

Im mining cortex on my 3060 in my mixed rig but I cant get conflux to work for some reason.

Yes me 2, can somebody help? It just won’t start mining

1 Like

Can you share screenshots of the issue?

Same Issue, the rtx3060 won’t start mining.! I have tried to reinstall, use another slot, (its from KFA2) Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 19.57.25|690x68

Did you double check your miner config?

did you mean hive os config? - i set rig id and password on startup. could not change rig.config on ssd from mac cause its read only drive.

i have some addition infos if it helps:

Mainboard: Conda D1800 BTC 4 GB Ram, Intel Celeron J1800

No i mean the miner config in your flight sheet.

Which miner software are you using? And which pool are you mining on?

This article relates to non-3060 gpu’s that have already been sold such as the 3060 ti, 3070, 3080 and 3090.

I have 2 RTX 3060 and a Asus Prime z590-p on Windows/HiveOn pool.
Dev Driver already installed.

As per the specs the MB it can run pcie x16 or x8/x8:
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-Z590-P/

I actually configured it in the BIOS to run x8/x8 but I can’t get it to work properly.
First GPU: 49mh/s
Second GPU: 25mh/s

The first GPU that is running at 49mh/s is connected to a dummy HDMI and it drops to 25mh/s if I remove the dummy as expected.
The weird thing is that I have connected the monitor to the second GPU and I’m still getting 25mh/s.

What I’m I doing wrong???