More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

Just tested, with 6 x RTX3060 I get about 26,5 MH/s per GPU
with hdmi dummy, gen 3 settings and T-Rex miner

here is my setup 26.48 MH/s
GEN 3
HDMI Dummy on every GPU

1 Like

Thanks a lot extremejojo, i just tried those and i got my cards to the same levels like yours, without dummy plugs! will see how long it will run like this :slight_smile:
yours are running hot looks like, my fan is like 50 and i got stable temps so far…

2 Likes

i am getting Invalid shares error, for few hours i got only 1…but still…i think it needs more tweaking.
otherwise they are running nice and cool, no issues there, but i need to fix that issue eventually
any ideas?

Hey , I have 5 rigs with 16 rtx 3060 and the best I got was 22/mhs using core -100 PL 100. Ive tried diff combos but anything higher /closer to 30 mhs is o

verheating .

Results:

yeah im using the biostar t360 board… Its ok . Just feel there is limitation with legacy and UEFI settings

I am getting 26.47 without any problems!
core - 60
mem - 2550
PL - 125
my PL is 55 but you adjust that based on how hot they run…

Thanks , when up the mem to 1500/2500/2800 with core -100 and watt 95 the temp hit 75-80 with lil improvement. How are you handling the offline/online issue and invalid shares ?

use T-rex - not phoenixminer! otherwise you will get those errors right away, so far, for few days i have 0 issues with T-rex.
Update your hiveOS
try to use my settings, i have been testing many different one, and so far it works great for me.

Core 60
memory 2550
PL 125
fan - mine is 50-55 depends on the day, but never over 60 and my max temp so far i have seen in 60, and its not in cold room, AC running - just a living room that i dont use.

95 watts - you cant run it - gotta go up on the wattage - try and I hope it will work for you

let me know

1 Like

Thanks , will trex work if im using ethash with nicehash wallet ?

I have two 3060 and they are 25.90MH on Eth. Using the new core clock settings. 73/78 watts, Core 1300, Mem 2700.

Wish there was a work around for them to get full hashrate on risers and in Hive. Theres a few videos on youtube with rigs using full size risers and 6 cards on a rig at full 50MH.

They use MB wit 6x PCIe 3.0x8 slots

OMG. No offense. But this is probably the worst mining setup I’ve ever seen. A melting pot of useless GPUs converting tons of electrical power straight into heat. I guess your electricity is super cheap.

Actually … this is the complete set with a 2 ton ac and heat fans to extract the hot air. No offense … you should probably ask how im cooling things down b4 you make a comment :wink:

the temps image

No need to ask. I see exactly how you cool it. 2 ton ac and a few box fans are not enough. Why am I saying this? Cause I have exactly the same set up )))))). I rebuilt my rigs to separate the cards further. Hey, if it works for you, that’s fine. As I said, no offense. Good luck with those 3060s. If you need couple more I can sell them to you. ))

Yeah , I know no Offense taking. Im using the btc bio star boards that are raiserless … I wanted to deal with a setup without having to replace failing raisers are the time . Also in the hice os im running the auto fan which helps. However just recently I dropped hiveos and move over to nice hash. If you have anyother company for mining let me know
ty

not as good as Windows+470.05 - 45mhs