More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060(v1) best setting discussions

Both RTX3060 V1
Using lolminer 1.33

lolminer 1.34
First hash rate was similar with 1.33, but it gradually decreased and after 24hrs

Reverted back to 1.33

i read that there is some problem with lolminer 1.34, and your results seems to confirm that. Which nvidia driver do you have?

So you can try with miniZ 1.8y4rc1, i set core 1500 mem 2300 PL 120 and add the command “–mode=80”. I got 40,2mhs pretty stable, with 50°C 69%fan 109W . Give it a try

Kool, I’ll give a try.

BTW, “i read that there is some problem with lolminer 1.34”, can you tell me where you saw it?

in this thread:

i have also a 3070ti FE brand new and i don’t know to keep it or sell it. Seems that it could give 55-58 mhs, but for what i understand the 3070ti can’t work with 460.39. I will do some other investigation then i will decide if it’s worth to keep it.

Oh wow… THX!!!

Hi

I tried Miniz 1.84rc1 with your OC setting, but I had two issues.
1.I have two 3060v1 (with slot GPU0, GPU5), but only one GPU (either 0 or 5) was auto tuned to 40 MH (and other was just around 3MH/s… I did added -cd 0 5)
2.For some reason, three GPUs were detected on MiniZ console

So I ended up reverted to lolminer. But thanks anyway. I’ll do some further investigation when I got time.

Thanks for creating this thread. I went through the same thing as listed above. I switched back to miniz 1.8y4rc1 and now I’m back to 40.1 average MHs on all my RTX 3060v1 cards. With the latest version of miniz I was struggling to get more than 39.5.

My current config is following:
-Miner: miniz 1.8y4rc1
-Algo: ETH (DaggerHashimoto)
-OC: Core 1470, Mem 2600, PL 115w (GPUs are pulling 111w on average)
-Perf: 40.1MH/s
-Temps: 59 to 61 C
-Fans: Auto (49% to 55%)
-Driver:460.39
-Pool: HiveON

1 Like

Nice

Can you please share me MiniZ parameter as well?
As I mentioned on previous post, for some reason, my MiniZ detects 3 GPUS, while I only have 2 3060…
Only parameter I added is --mode=80

Thanks.

I think you’re looking for the user config section:

–mode 80 --tune 37 --dag-fix

Thank you!

This is the performance for my 5 GPUs 3060 v1 with miniZ 1.8y4rc1 and the config used. Don’t mind the 3 RTX 3070, they are using lolminer.

1 Like

Hi Guys

Finally, I was able to use MiniZ with multiple 3060’s…

As I mentioned earlier, for some reason, even I only have 2 gpus MiniZ detected 3 gpus (I guess duplicate gpu for GPU0)

I struggled some time and found that if I explicitly configure mode option for each 3060, then it won’t detect duplicate GPU. It might be my env issue, but its something like this.
-cd 0 5
–mode0 80
–mode5 80
–tune=37
–dag-fix

Where modeX is GPU number.

I’ll try to run it and see its stable.

Interesting find. Glad you got it working.

Hi

I ended up with BWideas’s configuration and confirmed its very stable.

Avg hash rate of GPU5 is around 40.2MH/s and GPU0 is 39.9MH/s.
(Only reason why GPU0 is slightly less hash rate is since I’m connecting it with display)

Thank you.

Nice!
did you notice a little variation of Watt consuming during mining? My 3060 oscillate between 106 and 113, i don’t know if its normal or if i should worry about.

" (Only reason why GPU0 is slightly less hash rate is since I’m connecting it with display)"

if you disconnect the monitor and reboot (after you have set everything), it should give you full hashrate.

Thank you about GPU0 advice. Yeah, I know that but I just want to keep it connected.

About power oscillatation, its same on my side as well. I’ve tested several miners LHR bypass feature, and observed similar behavior. I guess thats how it try to mimic non ETH mining.

1 Like

You are correct. It appears each mining software is using this variable power consumption to get around the LHR locks.

FYI - I’ve let this rig run for a couple of days now and it’s averaging 281.9 MHs with 7 GPUs (all v1 3060s). That’s 40.27 MHs per GPU and it’s stable with 99.28% accepted shares. I’m done tweaking this rig until something better comes along.

Same here. I’ll stick with miniz until other miner improve unlock feather.