More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RVN configuration RTX 3070 TI

Hey guys, I need some help from you.

Could someone help me with overclocking to mine RVN / kawpow from my RTX 3070 TI?

I will attach photos of her model and bios.

Thank you very much!

I’m wondering that myself. Here is my OC settings:

3070 TIs mining RVN and RTX 2080 S mining ETH
Input anyone? Has been running stable with a 99,64% efficiency

i tried your OC setting for 3070 Ti, but kept dropping to 29 mh/s after a few minutes

are yours stable at 40 mh/s?

its kinda weird that without overclock, my 3070 ti can mine at 36 mh/s for hours but after overclocked they dropped to 29 mh/s

It’s stable and I’ve been running the machine for 5 days now, a couple of rejects but not more than 1 per day per card.

Do you have the exact settings?

yes, same exact setting

what miner do you use?

and do you use the dummy hdmi plug?

NBMiner and no HDMI dummy plug

Try these settings to see if it works better:

gonna try your setting, thank you

which version of nbminer do you use?

v 38.1

How is your temperature so low? My 3070 ti reaches 71 - 72 d celcius while mining rvn

I haven’t done anything in particular. Just the oc settings above and good ventilation and ambient temperature

I just added a second 3070 ti mining RVN and have been getting a 99.9% efficiency using the following OC settings. Also updating HIVEOS to 0.6-205@210719.

Core : 1530
MEM: 2700
Pl: 250

40.6 mhs

56-58 degrees C

gminer,flypool

Hi!

I’m having the same problem as you with my 3070 Ti… it starts mining at 40MH/s on RVN, and a couple of minutes later it drops to 35MH/s…

I’ve tried different OC configs, miners and updated the driver version, but nothing works…

I’ve noticed that the Core Clock goes all the way down to 1110Mhz, and the power usage to 230W, even using absolute core clock and no power limits.

Did you find out anything about that problem?

Same here, my Zotac Trinity mining about 39,9 and somethimes it drop to 36-37 is it mean that its thermal throtle ? i cant check my memory temp(hiveos) oc 1500,2200,250 Autofan 59s(min fan speed 71)
any ideas ? is it thermal throtling or bad oc?, anyway when i touch backplate its hot(i can hold a finger about 2seconds) is ur backplate also that hot?

I have this same guys.
I`ll try now nbminer.
EDIT: for last 13 minutes it seems to be OK

Just simple question. Who of us uses dummy plug ??
I do not.

What about ur backplate?

I dont use any hdmi dummy

My backplate is HOT
after few tweaks, and running NBminer, i`m having stable 39.1 for 245W.
220/2200/245

If your gpu low performance it is due to heat in the memory junctions.
You must replace thermal paste and heating pads.
With that it keeps the hashrate continuous and gpu more stable

Hi guys,i buy 4x3070ti aorus,in friday arriving to my home,i need some settings for those,can someone share?
Clock,memory,Pl

I using 1500/2350 PL one 262 second 240
Stable 40mhs/each but i had to instal radiator and cooler on a backplate to cooldown memories, its cheaper than replacing thermal pads