More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 470 8GB crashing

Hey guys,

my RX 470 8GB Sapphire Nitro+ keeps crashing… somebody has similar problems?

Using phoenixminer, below is my current settings after settting clocks lower 3times. I started with same settings as 570s on the screenshot.

Try with even more VDD (900 or 925). Those Sapphire cards are “colder” than others, but they tend to be very sensitive to undervolting. Also - did you check “Aggressive Undervolting” in Overclocking? Try using 2 for MDPM.

Thanks for advice man! I dont use “Aggressive Undervolting” on neither card because i dont know what it will do :smiley:

So RX 470s like higher voltages? Anyway, i tried these settings now. Lets see if its stable now

It is stable now with these settings but i am getting invalid shares from time to time. Is it okay, or should i again change my OC settings?

1 Like

@colekrypto I have same Samsung K4G80325FB gpu as yours. But mine not pushing past 1775. What to do ? Can you please share me your VBIOS ? Please I beg you.

Hey man,

thats not the same card… I have one 470 8gb MSI too and its getting me only 28mhs/65W with Micron memory. All my AMD cards are moded only with polarisbiosmod btw.

If you choose teamredminer, that error will be fixed in the miner.

Already switched to teamredminer and even after lowering its oc i still get like 1 invalid share every 2-3 days.

Did u manage to fix this issue in the end ?

Oh yea, just by tweaking the OC again.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.