More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 570 KAWPOW 5 MH only ! even mining ETC is low too

Hello guys,

I think this is my first post in the forum, I’ve been struggling with my GPUs since may, and never asked for help, I was just googling for answers.

I was mining ETC with my rx570/rx470 4GB cards till last December, but as ETC is going down and RVN is getting even better, it is the time to switch.

On ETC it was fine, but mining Ravencoin is a lot of hassle. high temps and you know the rest.

My problem is with GPU 0, its hashrate is very low, mining ETC it gives 15 MH, raven coin only 5MH.
It was better months ago (ETC 30MH), then suddenly its hashrate dropped and never came back up
It has modded bios (polaris), flashed the original one back, tried different BIOS from the internet, nothing worked.
pushing OC settings hareder will make it crash, lowering it down will crash it too.

Any help is really appreciated, it is consuming more power than it is hashing!

I have so many things to solve with my other cards too, MSI armor RX 570 (GPU 3) and two RX 470. Again, I tried many OC settings with them and nothing pumped them, then I changed back the settings for all of them as in the screenshot. Any help with them is appreciated too.

Try it by itself on the motherboard without a riser. Same result?

maybe you should try to use mod bios…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.