More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

@igotek How can I get your bios rom?

this card sucks for OCing in Hiveos thus far for me. It will run for 5 minutes and then my entire rig locks up. remove the card and I’m back in business with my 3080 and 2 6800s.

Hello, could you help me with a bios mod for my 5700xt radeon Asus rog strix micron (3 fan), I’ve been restarting the rig for 1 month and I don’t know why, I tried several overclockings and they all gave me failures, at most it lasts 24 hs without restarting, could you help me thanks

maybe error 1,300 MVDD " , " try 1300 not 1,300

1 Like

Hi, my motherboard as same as yours (h110 pro asrock 13 slots) but I can’t run more than 10 cards of 5700xt series.
What should I do in setup bios?

HERE you find bios settings for 13gpu´s. good luck, let us know how it goes :+1:

1 Like

any idea for samsung ?

hi brother i have xfx 5700xt samsung memory and it crashes after every 3 to 4 hours

Hi my friend maybe yor oc dosent match whith your bios
use this bios and oc

A minha é a sapphire pulse, e o valor do tref é o dobro do original (2945x2=5980), tem q ser 2x redondo pelo que vi, dá uma olhada.

did you get modded file for Gigabyte RX5700XT.?

how to Mod your bios? can you please guide us.?

how you bios your gigabyte 5700XT card.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzDPe3YuIx4&ab_channel=SonofaTech

1 Like

Do you have settings for MSI gaming?

hi bro , do you have that bios inter face ?

Hi, I tried to flash back original bios (downloaded from the card itself) on RX 5700 XT Red Devil, but while flashing with amdvbflash it shows, ROM not erased. Error 0FL01. Please help me to resolve this issue. I tried -unlockrom and force commands as well but still unable to re-flash.

Hi, I would like to know what I could improve as I would like to lower the memory temperature. ( I already did BIOS MOD )

I’m having problems too, with nbminer and teamredminer, after a few hours 12 to 16 hours the miners stop mining.

Some questions:

• which would be the best miner for this GPU?
  • which would be the best stable version of hiveos for this GPU?
  • what would be the best AMD drive version for this GPU?

I ask, because I upgraded to the latest version and everything stopped working, I had to go back to the old version.

tks!

did you tried to replicate this in hive os ?

yes, i modded the BIOS in windows and uploaded in hiveos and worked perfectly

1 Like