More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700XT ASrock Phantom

I’m having trouble trying to mine an asrock 5700xt phantom, any OC offered as low as it is after about 6 hours of mining has GPU 5 error: detected DEAD (0e: 00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh
It already replaces the slot, the risers, but the problem persists. Has anyone had this problem?
I have 4 rx580 and 1 5500xt on the same rig … only the 5700xt is showing this error … Obs. the 5700 has BIOSMOD.

Hi,
Please tell me the miner you are using, OC settings and memory type.

Thanks for listening!. Use the teamredminer the memory is micron. This morning after mining for 6 hours it restarted again. I have now removed all OC settings. Setei only the cooler by 80% the last config I tested were core 1250 vdd 820 / vddci 820 / mvdd880 mem 890.

Try this ones,
1250 725/750 915
1300 750/750 915
without MVDD value.
Also use --eth_config=B608 en TRM settings.
Are you using SATA connection for riser?

229 / 5000

riser = pci 6pin
tried to set --eth_config = B608 but the miner does not boot … What would be the correct way to insert the gpu 5700xt id = 5 I tried --eth_config = B608 5 but the miner does not boot I also tried somante --eth_config = B608

Try the OC settings without B Mode

I tried both ways but it presented the same error.

Try this settings with lolminer,

I still have the same problem, I managed to work for 6 days without reboot. with voltages at 790 after that it rebooted… 15 minutes later it rebooted again. If I clear all OC settings, the error is more frequent. Which leads me to believe that I’m not getting the voltage settings right.

the problem persisted…

Settings for summer mode. Less watts (from the wall 780) and hot

The same idea I had… because here the external temperature is around 10º degrees is running perfectly, with memory temperature at 72º 57mhs stable for 1 day and a half… I’m thinking that the problem here is not the OC and yes the temperature… when it increases a lot, I added another cooler on top… but I’m thinking of replacing the thermalpads, (I bought the semi-new board and it’s out of warranty). Has anyone ever needed to do this? could you tell me if it would help in the temp? and what would be the ideal model or brand for this GPU?