More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 580 Gigabyte Gaming Samsung memory

What i can do to have stable mining? And fix rejected shares? I have bios modded with Polaris editor one click mode.

1 Like

2020-12-15_00-15-53 [quote=“Shenter666, post:1, topic:19449, full:true”]

What i can do to have stable mining? And fix rejected shares? I have bios modded with Polaris editor one click mode.
[/quote]

Hi Shenter666,
Maybe I can help you whith my first settings, it’s very similar to yours and whith Samsung memory too. When I try to use like you (memory state 1 or 2) my rig crash. Try to use 0 (maybe thats the issue).

Just now, I have best MH/s with low watts, only whith changing MVDD (memory voltage) = 0 and whith undervolting… very stable

Happy mining !!!

1 Like

hello! Can you drop pls your bios for 580 rx??

Hi Sputnik,
I can’t attach any file but I upload in wetransfer.com
https://we.tl/t-bwRN1IyZ3i

be careful to match with the same GPU I Have
VBIOS for
Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · Gigabyte
Samsung K4G80325FC · xxx-xxx-xxx

2 Likes

Will this be ok for MSI as well. All other details match exactly?
Cheers

Nope, you would need a MSI specific bios.

Hi amackata,
Can you please upload this bios again? Transfer expired on WeTransfer.

1 Like

can you upload vbios again, the link is expired.

thank you.

Hi Salagadam,

Uploaded again. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

thank you very much

Can I have screenshot on the OC window? I can’t identify the screenshot above if it is for memory voltage core clock etc, thank you

can i have the screenshot on the OC window itself? thanks in advance

Hi ipxstorm,
I share my OC. I’m in summer right now with 30°C/86°F. So I try to low the OC.
:wink:

1 Like

Hi Amackata, would you be kind enough to share your bio again please? I have that same GPU but I can only get 30.03 Mh/s out of them

@amackata Hi bro could you please re-share it again cuz the link has expired, thanx in advance.
Cheers

Hi Juanchimus and MoneyPrintGroup,

Remember I modified the BIOS for my AMD Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · Gigabyte with Samsung memory K4G80325FC. Check the brand memory before and if it is not the same it’s easy to change it, use the Polaris BIOS editor.
PS: Backup yours BIOS… HAPPY MINNIG FOR ALL !!!

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Thank you bro that’s very kind of you.