More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 6800 does it support this card

Hi anyone mining with rx 6800 cards

4 Likes

This GPUs currently unsupported

last update getting support now right?

0.6-193 ? It’s client update only (Hive GPU client and miners, without updating drivers & linux kernel)
It was only about adding official support to PhoenixMiner 5.5b

mean can’t mining rx 6800 now on hiveos right?

until Hive will released Beta to public

thank

Hi,

From many search on the net, it seem that BigNavy mining is split in two mining instances of 40CU/8GB memory.
If it’s true, one can achieve result of 2xRX5700XT with a single card, so around 120MH/s for about 200W.
Is this true ?
Thank you,
Lafuente

it works
i got few rigs working fine

with 2 instance per card, or only one ?

help! how u do that???

I still can’t manage to get this working on my rig. It is detected as rx6800 but won’t mine at all. When is the beta going to be released? @HaloGenius

Here is the start of the story. Apparently a BUG :frowning:

Same here!

The latest update says it has support for the RX6800 on miner Teamred but I have not been able to get it to work.

TeamRedMiner does support RX6800 but the stable HiveOS branch does not. That’s why you are not able to get it to work.

1 Like

Any one know if this is supported yet, seems to be confusing info. Real ball ache not being able to use hive on my 6800s. Can someone from hive respond please?

FYI to anyone with 6800 if you read the teamredminer docs on their recent update they still recommend using windows for now. This is due to the windows driver allowing you to set “Fast Timing” in the memory settings.

1 Like

Today I tried again to install my Sapphire RX 6800 XT Nitro 16GB GPU in the rig running the latest version of HiveOs. (0.6-197@210205) and PhoenixMiner 5.5c
It keeps not working, a shame. We will have to keep waiting.
Note: I have used Windows 10 and PhoenixMiner 5.5c software and it worked. I have obtained a hashrate of 60MH, with the factory settings. Feel free to contact me if you have the same GPU and optimize the overclock settings together.

4 Likes

I have 3x RX6800, what is your overclock settings on windows ?
what is the hash rate?