More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX580 8GB 34 MH/s but to high Wattage?

Nice one James, much appreciated. Any chance you can upload hynix/samsung bios?

Use the one with number 2 ahead of name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legend, thank you!

Nope, even with your bios i cannot get that rate at that power, you’ve hit the holy grail there and no idea how you’ve done it. My cards crap out shortly after applying the OCs.

Is there anyone please that have e bios file for the:
MSI RADEON RX 580 GAMING X+ 8G

Thanks in advance
Denis

jo james, thanks for sharing your bios. for me, it changed nothing, same hashrate, same wattag :-/ i wonder, is it maybe the manufacturer that cause the difference? mine are all sapphire nitro+ ones …

Not sure mate, mine are the same.
Im using the latest team red miner in B mode btw.

hmm good point, other miners :slight_smile: tried team red, a little less W and a little less mhs

hmm now i am close to tried all :confused:

hmm with this numbers i got this, more hashes (thats good) but not lower W (thats still a mistery) also used dpm 1 but didnt changed anything … will try this for the samsung memory too

Wow, so much consumption.

Hello, what did you do after that to see your cards again?

how is your experience now ? and may i ask what is your current settings for RX580 ? mine are xfx rx580 with hynix memory.

I have a lot of problèms finding good bios and settings for 113-1E366CU-S5S :confused: anyone help ?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.