More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX580 8GB Asus - Problems with memory options

Hello everybody!

I need a help with a RX580 8GB Asus what a buyed recently.
She displays on HiveOS prompt the info about Memory Clocks very strange. The options are much below at compare with RX570 4GB and RX80 8GB.
See the images bellow.

Hive2

It’s normal to one new GPU without bios modified?
The hashrate is much low and if i try make a overclock by HiveOS, the rig is reseted in loop.
Please help me with this issue.

Thanks All

One complement of this issue…
The rig reboot at all time, mining a few minutes and reboot.

All slots PCI-Ex 1x are set to Gen-1… if a alter to gen-2 or 3 this issue can stop?
If I remove the RX580 the rig return to work normaly…

i am not fix this problems

I have always had to set all PCIe slots to Gen2 when using hiveOS, especially with ASUS MB’s.

My MB not is Asus… but a TB250-BTC PRO BIOSTAR…
The GPU is Asus… Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · ASUS Samsung K4G80325FC 115-D009PI5-100.
The hashrate not exceed 14.5MH…
I am considering updating the BIOS for an edited for mining

Same prblem! With that card.
Have a resolve?

Hello!
Have you find resolve problem with asus 580?

not yet … just stopped restarting … but the hashrate is no more than 14.5MH/s

Comprou esta placa no AliExpress ? pode ser Fake

Senão pode ser drive, tive uma RX 570 tipo isto acorrendo era drive.

Pior que não @MarJose… comprei ela na Kabum e veio tudo direitinho com NF e tal…
Já fiz alteração de BIOS e nada… ficou na mesma.
Preciso fazer alguns testes com ela ainda no Windows e ver se é alguma coisa da placa mesmo ou não.
Como você corrigiu esse problema de driver no HiveOS? Nessa parte sou leigo.

Abs,

Ai e tenso…
eu usava no windows esta placa, passei um programa de remover drive e baixei uma versão mais antiga do drive

Caramba, e eu achando que eu era o único. Galera, se não for muito abuso, será que vocês poderiam compartilhar comigo as BIOS de vocês e os drivers para eu poder testar a minha? No começo estranhei pois, comprei original na Kabum também mas, como tem outros casos, já me sinto mais tranquilo.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.