More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx580 unknown memory

Hi, anyone can help?
I can’t solve this problem few day already. I tried to change all the part, Oc setting, and re-flash bios, but still can’t solve.

execute dmesg | grep "0000:07:00.0"
and look to driver loading messages

Sry, I dun know how to execute, could you please explain to me? Thanks

изображение

and then put command here and push Run button

result of command will appears on dashboard

Hi, I also dun know what’s the problem of that.

try to use short version
dmesg | grep "07:00"

Same also.

DM me your worker URL

Hi, do u know how to solve like this error?

That GPU seems broken to me.

This Gpu in window can run, in Hiveos can’t run.

Works on Windows on other motherboard OR on this rig?
Here is some hardware problems IMHO. First at all I will suggest replace riser and double check all powerlines for this GPU.

Work on another motherboard.
Ok, I try again to change all the part.

Hi,I tried to reflash bios using different memory type. Finally from unknown memory to micro, but still can’t run. Maybe this card can’t use in hiveos, or any advise?

It looks like have you (6) 580s in the rig.

Have you changed risers, power cables, usb cables, etc. with known good ones?

Have you moved a working 580 into the “non-working” position and the “broken” 580 into a working position? Does the problem follow the card?

Wishing you luck with the GPU and hoping it is not burned up.

Yes, the problems follow by Gpu. Changed riser, slot to slot, non working to working position, bios, and oc The result same, can’t run.
Miner also changed, still same.

Pretty sure the GPU is shot. You can boot into windows but can it run games or mine in windows?

Can run in window play game and mine. Just can’t run in hiveos. =.=

I’d be using that one to mine in Windows until someone has a great strategy to try. If it is not mining, it is not paying for itself :slight_smile:

probably need the original bios, post your card pics including the bar codes for the community to help