More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX6800 - Efficient Overclocking

I recommend also to check the hashrate and valid share % in Ethermine website, the payout depend on this value,
Good luck :v:

Hey guys i think i have found temporary solution for this problem. There is one particualar bios u can flash on your card that will lift standard TDC SOC from 30A to 33A, which is enough for SOC to boost to around 960mhz, and that will give u enough headroom to get to 61+ mh on pretty much any 6800

1 Like

which bios and how can you flash it?

Yes ! please more infos :slight_smile:

Telegram: Contact @turkiyemining davetlisiniz

This is bios that solved issue with my Sapphire 6800 pulse, that could not get over 57mh because of SOC, now card is doing 61mh

As u can see bios has standard TDC SOC of 33A which is enough to push SOC clock to around 900mhz +

is it safe to flash this bios to a reference card? and how do you flash it?

i flashed sapphire pulse, powercolor and xfx, so far it worked flawlessly, so i can assume it will work. Flash it using hive OS dashboard, just make sure u force flash and backup your bios before.

:expressionless:

Force flash it.

I did it. it work but the card is not reconized by team red

how does it report on dashboard?

This sadly does not work for 6800 reference cards, they just show up as navi 21 when you flash this bios.

1 Like

I listed cards i tested it on, and worked for me, I guess it is due to pcb design

same here

Check the release notes from earlier today:

Looks really promising.

until I try and nothing seems changed :confused: still idling

Same issue, PM still does not work with my 6800 reference cards

Did you guys try any flags?

Hi guys,i have one rig with 3070 and want to make one more with 4 rx 6800 xfx, can you tell me does this cards works normaly on hive os?