More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

So I updated HiveOS to 0.5-40 and i have a problem

The problem is shown below:

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999
At least 16 GB of Virtual Memory is required for multi-GPU systems
Make sure you defined GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Be careful with overclocking, use default clocks for first tests
Press “s” for current statistics, “0”…“9” to turn on/off cards, “r” to reload pools, “e” or “d” to select current pool
OpenCL initializing…

AMD Cards available: 6
GPU #0: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2730 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 1:0:0)
GPU #1: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2953 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 2:0:0)
GPU #2: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2953 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 3:0:0)
GPU #3: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2953 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 8:0:0)
GPU #4: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2953 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 11:0:0)
GPU #5: Tahiti (AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series), 2953 MB available, 16 compute units (pci bus 12:0:0)
POOL/SOLO version
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 0
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 1
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 2
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 3
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 4
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 5
/hive/bin/claymore: line 137: 29775 Segmentation fault ./ethdcrminer64

claymore exited, waiting to cooldown a bit

soooooo what hapened ?

I’em looking for a problem and I think i found it. Where in Hive OS i can change the environment variable? When i enter this command GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1 ./ethdcrminer64 -epool stratum+tcp://pgc.minerpool.net:7004 -ewal 0xb2c476d0f3da53dc8900a6a0692da35724ce896d -epsw x -allcoins 1 -mode 1 it’s work fine. Where ethminer and claymore keeps those variable?

File /hive/bin/miner wos overriten by the update. I’ve paste variable in there onec more. And claymore work ok. But ethminer is not. I added GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1 in /hive/ethminer/ethminer.sh but that didint help.

Since this last update 0.5-40 I can’t seem to get my Ethereum wallet config to launch Claymore Dual. Randomly when it powers on from a cold boot, it will launch. The next dozen restarts/reboots/shutdown/startup doesn’t seem to get Claymore to launch.

Running miner doesn’t seem to have anything to connect to. Manually starting miner start says it starts it, but joining the screen session with miner, takes me to a bash prompt. Just like the random cold boot can actually start Claymore, I can join the screen session and it seems to run normally when it does. I can’t find any causation for this.

Maybe it is a sign of my USB drive failing? If so why would it start sometimes and not others?

When it doesn’t appear to launch Claymore, the WebUI doesn’t seem to be able to contact it either. I’m wondering if it is having trouble connecting to the API? The whole time I am connected to the machine via the internet and not local, so I know the internet connectivity is good.

Paste here the log of a start of claymore. Did you edit some files in /hive/ ?