More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Spotty Telegram notifications

For the last few weeks I’ve been noticing spotty telegram notifications within the telegram app on my phone when it comes to the hourly summary notifications. I was at first getting a notification every single hour, but lately it’s spotty. I’d get only a few a day and they are random throughout the day.
I checked my farm settings and all seems to be ok.

When I check within the telegram app and enter /user USERNAME a times I get back a message that my user is subscribed, but if I try again later I get a message that says " MY AUTH CODE doesn’t match what HiveOS user USERNAME has specified, please check this code"

I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing with the same username, maybe I should create and sign up with a new user?

I noticed that the telegram messages are coming late and not in “real time” when something happens on the rig.

I am having this same issue now 6 months after you. Did you ever find a fix to this?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.