More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Srbminer miner is already running

Was trying to dual mine using srbminer on a 6700 gpu. Had eth for the first part and firo for the second. Even though it seemed that it was going to work, it never mined, and reported a dead miner

Changed a couple of things on the flightsheet and after that I got the following. Not sure if it is a hive or srbminer issue

srbminer miner is already running

srbminer exited (exitcode=1), waiting to cooldown a bit

Skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec

Did you get this working @painting ?

When I see AMD card waiting to cooldown before it was because miner software (TRM) didnt like an overclock on one of the cards.

Have you tried SRB mining just one token first?

Think I misunderstood what srb does. Thought it would do dual mining, but think it does only one coin on each card. So you could do different coins on different cards, but I only have one amd card.

Since it is trying to set a single card with two different settings, it dies. Maybe I can find another amd and try srb later. Srb does a ton of different algorithms, it should be a rather flexible tool

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.