More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Stop a particular GPU in a rig

I am an absolute newbie. I wish to know how to stop my second gpu (gpu1) from mining without switching off the rig. I am using nanominer and the card is GTX 1070.

hi just unset your flight sheet for the worker and then amend miner you are using to specify which GPU to use only

obviously DONT’T remove the stopped GPU physcially from the pcie etc whilst rig is powered up

Hi @tonyuk

Finally getting close to the answer I have been looking for but can’t find anywhere! So to disable one GPU which is dying periodically, for example GPU #4 out of 10 GPUs on a worker, you 1) go to your Farm → Worker → 2) stop the miner from Miner Actions icon at the top, 3) go to the Flight Sheet tab for the selected worker, 4) at the right side select Unset for the current flight sheet under the “…” menu, 4) edit the now unset flight sheet <and do What?>

Can you provide just a bit more detail?
Thanks!

PS – you would think there would be all kinds of videos and doco on how to do this!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.