More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Syslog error: json parsing error, please help

Morning fellow miners,

Does anyone know what is causing this and if it effects anything?

Is there anything I can try to resolve this?

Best regards,

I am Mining Eth on hiveonpool on a single rig and flight sheet, using Gminer for the 3 x Nvidia with lolminer for the 6 x Amd cards.

Anyone have any idea what the error is??

Thank you.

I have the same problem.

Error: “JSON parsing error”

The system then shutsdown.
HIVEOS: 0.6-203@210515

I have tried changing over USB drives. But i am not sure what the parsing error is related to.

Is this a writing issue to storage device or something else?

Aha, mine doesn’t cause any shutdowns, it’s just an error and I’m not aware of why or what it does.
I would suggest yours needs logging with Hive support, please report back how you get on?

Best regards, J

Hi folks,

I have the same problem, but rig remains mining, not booting. But I would like to solve to.

HiveOS Kernel 5.4.0-hiveos #140

hi u fix this error?

i am having this same exact issue! with equihash and it having the same exact erorr json parsing error and compile errors. any help to fix this please!?!? my rig keeps rebooting and i suspect this is why!

i also have another rig running equihash and dosent have this problem. if its worth noting the rig im getting the json errors on is running off wifi. while the other one is not.

im using miniz for the equihash mining of Flux. however i dont suspect its a miner issue since its in SYSLOG.

Hello same issue on my side. Did anyone find something, it’s driving me crazy ! :triumph:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.