More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

System and miner instability "Code: 11, Reason: Process crashed"

my system is very unstable. Sometimes it starts normal, sometimes it shows this printing problem. Can someone help me? I do not know what to do. i use 2 gtx 1660s, 01 rx 580 and 05 rx 470. im using nbminer now, but i already tried another miners like phoenixminer, teamredminer for amds and t rex nvidia. and sometimes one of the rx 470 cards is not recognized for the sistem.

1 Like

Same here. I am using 1660s and 2070s.
Every now and then the NBMiner crashes. Other miners such as Phoenix, T-rex, Gminer, Bminer are all good.

1 Like

Did anyone get this resolved? I’m running into this exact issue.

I’m getting the same error on a single 3060 system
Miner was hashing fine until I lost power. Tried soft and hard reboot, miner stop-restart etc…still shows this error

I encountered the same issue with biostar TB360-PTC PRO. ok with 1 card, 2 or more it will start crashing with code 11. anyone else have this issue and resolved?

Thanks!

Same error here! has anyone solved this problem or is it just a case of ditching NBminer?

Hello,

I got this error when i start mining. If i put 14 GPU i dont have any problems, but if i put the 15th, i got the error and it restarts, got the error it restars, etc. etc. Sometimes it boots and starts mining with no problems for hours, but if i have to restart the system or it restars for any problems, its hard to boot it again.

MOBO Asus Prime Z-490P.
Processor Intel Celeron G5905

Same problem here. 5x AMD 6600xt, 3x 6600. Sometimes boots OK and mines with 1 card lower HR, sometimes doesn’t boot. NBUminer.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.