More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Team Black Miner not starting

Trying to give TBM a try,

I set up the miner but it seems the miner is not starting
what should I do ? any ideas ?

found the issue it was the TLS enabled miner was saying
“Sorry. SSL is not fully implemented yet”

I am using phoenix miner for AMD and Nvidia cards.

Go into Remote Access, select Hive Shell Start. Once it has started, open it and at the command prompt type miner. See what errors you are getting.

Also looks like you have Hashrate Watchdog turned on (minimal hashrate is not set). Turn it off.

already solved

Hello,

I have the same problem as you, but I did not understand the solution.
I enabled TLS, but still nothing :frowning:

thx:D

1 Like

Figured I would respond but I left TLS off and updated to this latest version of HIVEOS. Running perfectly fine now. Let me know if you need any help brother.

je voudra bien de l’aide,
voici la console hiveos

hello, I’m going to follow up my last message,
after the hive os (0.6-210@211028 for teamblack miner 1.29) & (0.6-211@211121for team black miner 1.30)
I received this as a message on the Hiveos terminal and then nothing, teamblack miner does not start
thx guys <3

I have given up on TBM.
I did 24 hour testing with different miners on my 6 GPU RX6600XT rig to compare actual shares, and after you subtract stale or rejected shares from the TBM results, gminer has almost the same results. I too all of a sudden couldn’t get TBM to mine, plus it does random crashes and other weird crap. I’m done.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.