More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Team red miner error GPU 2: detected DEAD (07:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh

For me it was an OC problem. Too low voltages to memory

Thanks for your answer… but i use the auto values from bios …not fix values in hive os for memory…
Gigabyte Rx5700xt oc ver2
Current : VDDCI_MEM: 850mV , MVDDC: 1350mV
Core: 1300 MHz 743mV , Mem: 912 MHz

Hi. It was too low voltages to memory controller (VDDCI) or memory voltage (MVDD) ?

I bet both.
Currently operate like a charm for days with :
Core : 1250
Mem : 915
725/750/1325
56.5 Mh for 83W

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

Nice hashrate for this wattage ! Good job. Micron or Samsung mem ?

Micron

1 Like

Hi any one have found a solution ? Thanks

thanks for the inputs guys, i have the same with one of my gpu´s now for the first time. Here is so many “solutions” that it seems like there is not on single issue that cause this. For me sometimes this freeze the boot up or rig start to mine and within few minutes max this line pops out and restart the rig… gpu 5: detected DEAD (0b:00.0) . will execute restart script watchdog.sh. So, anyways it looks like there is hope left :laughing: I allready thought that gpu is yet another paperweight…

okay, so i check´d my settings and the gpu in question was under volted to 835, should have been 850…typo!. problem solved. check your oc´s like some mentioned earlier :+1: :+1:

Hi, could you share your OC settings please?

For RADEON RX 580 8G

Thx, but mines are RX 5700 XT

hey, how much mh are u getting with those settings with radeon 580 ?

30Mh per GPU

try… mem2150-mvdd850-vdd850-core1180. dpm and mdpm 1. reef 30…50. should give 32…more with Phoenix.

I will try thanks :slight_smile: and regarding the bios, do you have any advice ? Thanks

That’s right I am close 32 :slight_smile: but it restarted, it looks instable. and i have invalid share. 1 gpu is not working too ? … so not sure it is stable… I tested with phoenix too. I will go back as it was. It is rebooted all the time

those Setting are for flashed cards…

it was my next question, do you have an advice to flash them ?

I have that :

That’s funny to see that some of them are not producing the same hashrate. So it was my plan to flash the bios… but don’t know which one is the best :