More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TeamBlackMiner

Hello,

i have see new miner name : TeamBlackMiner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5358334.0

Anyone has test to install on hiveos?

Thank you

1 Like

No news ?

Hello. I’m testing it right now.
In console shows like +1.5 MH/s per every RTX 20XX card. Looks stable.
Sounds awesome, but need to check shares and stales.

I tested it for 6 hours, the speed is higher but also quite stales.

Did you mean reported hasrate or actual hasrate?

It’s unreal to have 0 stales for a long time.
Normally Im getting 0.5-1.5% stales, so that’s seems to be ok. Also hiveon pool pays 50% for this shares as I know.

Need to compare accepted shares between miners to decide which one is better.

@Befoor

I normally use gminer, I compare it with it and I have the least stales with it.Аccepted shares are almost the same for 12 hours (difference -50 -200). Gminer for 24h.

TBM for almost 24h.

Looks like there are only 2 reasons to use this miner. Lower dev fee and more stale shares wich are also rewardable.
But im still interested and want to see results of real test on 2 same rigs upon 2-3 days of mining.

Does anyone have opportunity to do it?

I have tested tbm for a few hours and what I see I do not like. Reported hasrate increases and mean decreases.

Rig is a 8x P102-100 (1080ti) system.

You can see well where I changed the miner. Before that I used T-rex.

greetings

So… how to update hiveos to CUDA 11.4 when the newest available driver only contains 11.3?

It seems like the newest tbm, and nvidia driver has fixed the issues. I only get around .75% rejected shares now but a little over 4% higher has rate. Been running about 12 hours now and my mean bar is slowly creeping up towards reported. We shall see what happens after 24 hours.

Been running T-Rex for a while but I am testing TBM on one of my smaller setups and so far I get a consistent 303.3 with T-Rex but with the same config on TBM running for an HR getting 316.9. Will report back after 24/hrs. After that I will update my bigger rigs and hope to yield the same results :slight_smile:

for me this miner seems far from ready to be in hiveos, also has updates everyday and all it does report 10% increase in hashrate, which do not show in the pool hashrate at all.

I’ve seen about a 5~10% increase, I am running it across all rigs now and will run it for about a week. Even if the stats/earnings are the same the 0.5% dev fee from 1% is a little bit back in your wallet :rofl:

It seems like tbm works significantly better with ethermine pool. Over 20 hours with no miner restart now, and 99.61% accepted. I am going to try it for 24 hours, and then compare to gminer for 24 hours to compare average hashrates

From my testing, I’m feeling like they just bloated the hash rate.

on the pool side, avg hash rate of 24 hours is the same as gminer.

only reported that are higher.

Skipping for now.

Ya currently gminer is the winner
24 hours on ethermine with tbm was average 669mh/s
24 hours on ethermine with gminer was average 692mh/s
Sticking with gminer for now.

1 Like

You need to set the xintensity depending on what pool you’re mining too…

–xintensity 24 (flexpool)

FAQ

same with me

maybe fake hashrate

mine with tbm from 23h pm