More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TeamRed on RX 590: What's a normal share accept rate?

I’ve been using NiceHash for about a week now on my gaming rig and figured I’d give HiveOS a try to increase profitability. I dialed in the settings for NiceHash on Windows and was completing almost all the shares assigned on NiceHash.

I had troubles immediately switching over to HiveOS with constant job assignments but no acceptances or VM faults on Phoenix (switching to the version others had working according to forum posts didn’t fix it nor did easing up on OC/UV; besides these were working well on NiceHash). I finally settled on TeamRed, which now has given me like 8 accepted shares in 15 min. But that seems like a really horrible accept rate, right? It feels like just continuous jobs being assigned and passed over. What would be causing this? I’m a total newbie just hoping to make some money while I keep my apartment cozier this winter. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

Are you saying you have rejects/invalids?

No, they’re not showing up as rejects. It’s just a constant list of “received new job” with the very occasional “share accepted” every 90 seconds or so. I’m not sure what an invalid would look like.

On NiceHash Lolminer (which I couldn’t get any accepts on for HiveOS), I was getting accepts every few seconds. There might be something I’m not understanding about how jobs are assigned, but it seems like my GPU is working and the jobs just keep passing me by.

Ah, that’s normal.

Ok! My realtime rate is like 7 MH/s despite a reported rate of 27 MH/s over my first hour so I was concerned, but I’ll let it run longer and see if it shakes out better over time.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.