More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Teleconsole

Teleconsole is an SSH tunnel to your rig. In few words you start it on the rig and open ssh in browser or in Linux/Mac console. Does not require any VPN or being in local network.

Product website https://www.teleconsole.com/

To start it run this with Linux Shell Execute on web

telec start

The copy-paste given link ro browser. Or run

teleconsole join <given id>

on your Linux/Mac terminal.

Run “telec” to see if it’s running, check other commands like stop, log open.

Security
Teleconsole IS NOT started automatically. You need to start it from web. Given session id is almost impossible to guess, it’s alsmost like to guess a private key for your bitcoin wallet. Treat it like a random login and password.

If you don’t connect for 60 minutes the link will expire and teleconsole daemon will be terminated on the rig.

1 Like

Great job! This is why i love hiveOS!

how i get my (given id ) while i just control it by phone and my rig is far far away

Вот это огонь!)) Спасибо))

Just tap Start, wait, reload and see.

how can i see de miner running…??

Help.
I enter the command telec start
Result
Get https://teleconsole.com:443/api/version: dial tcp: lookup teleconsole.com on 192.168.1.1:53: dial udp 192.168.1.1:53: i/o timeout
Unable to start Teleconsole session
???

the detail of the : telec start only can show on my desktop , when i click it on my phone the massage will totally missing :neutral:

amazing! thx :smiley:

I get this Error - " Exec failed, exitcode=127 " on 0.5-43

me too

This is simply Amazing! Thank you very much HiveOS team! This is the best s.m.o.s ever!

You must upgrade your version HiveOS to 0.5-44 in order to use teleconsole

Thanks, great feature!

it works but it also expose to a giant security bug, i successfully teleconsoled to one of my managed remote rigs but my customers with no permissions at all also did and got access to the teleconsole session even if there where not supposed to be able to do so

please fix

I am fully updated but when I do telec start it gives Exec failed, exitcode=1

me too

Are you seriously?
You can’t read?
For use this feature you must have at least HiveOS v0.5.44 !!!

My Hiveos is going wrong when opening the Teleconsole, someone knows how to solve this problem ??? I’m on Version Version: 0.5-61
Exec failed, exitcode = 1