More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Total Payment for 1 Rig with 6 GPUs

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a bit confused with the word rig and workers. On the explanation, it was using rig and workers but after reading the example provided, I am still a little confuse.

I am mining on Conflux (Herominers, T-rex) with 1 rig consist of 2 GPUs. I understood that this setup should be Free.

If I am planning to increase the current 1 rig with a total of 6 GPUs, how much will I be charged? It is at a total of USD$3 per month because there is only 1 rig?

Please assist.

Thank you

One computer is one rig or one worker. No matter how many GPUs you have on that one computer.

HiveOS is free for up to 4 workers (computers) - https://hiveos.farm/faq-billing_in_hive_os-billing/

Dear givo,

This really helps me a lot.
Thank you so much for your explanation.
Have a blessed day and stay safe always.

Hi. I have the same question. But:
Today i add gpu number 5.
After that, hiveos give me a text every time that i use a fly sheet that i must pay…
Is 1 computer with 5 GPU.
How much i need to pay?
3$/gpu or 3$/rig(computer).
And how can i change to pay that and not 3% on hiveon pool. Because 3% on pool is more (a lot) than 3$

Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.