More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Unshowed uuid and pcie Link speed : n/a pcie link width : n/a miner stopped

Hey guys my miner is keep stopping.I try gminer and team red miner .Team red miner keep give gpu dead error on my last card.So I check my cards info an i saw the last card as you can see below.First think I suspect bad riser so I change it 3 times with new risers,change connected ports on motherboard.Its still same.So i decide do plug it a riser i know its already working and values came but this time another card be the last one(gpu4) and same infos didnt come so i just take of 5. card and start rig with 4 cards again and after that gpu 3 is become last card and same infos didnt showed up.Its latest version of hiveos .4g enabled gen 2 setted.So I start to think maybe last card infos didnt show like that and check another rig cards infos and I saw all infos showed for all cards on that rig.Any idea?

Também estou com mesmo problema. Toda hora dar GPU morta e sempre a que esta com essa PCIE link speed: n/a já troquei mais 6 riser porta e tudo aumentei o Core Voltage, nada e erro acontece com a RX5700 da powercolor. Se alguém como resolver nos ajuda

I’m also having the same problem. All the time give dead GPU and always the one with this PCIE link speed: n / a I already changed 6 more port risers and everything increased the Core Voltage, nothing and error happens with an RX5700 from powercolor. If someone how to solve it, help us

well for my situation I try test one by one cards and I saw one of them make this situation.When I plug it, always last card didnt show theese values even plug it on the first slot x16 its show that card info but didnt show the last card info .So I remove it from the system and its works.But also I try that card on another board with directly main pcie x16 with windows os its works fine.Its doesnt work on main pcie x16 with hiveos.So i still dont have any idea.Maybe s010 riser can solve this if you have this one you can try .Also I check few rigs and I saw working fine rigs while all cards show " pcie Link speed : n/a pcie link width : n/a".So i think its doesnt matter show or not ,its looks doesnt effect anything .there could be another problem but as i said i didnt know what is exactly I just remove one card on my rig making this problem and plug more diffrent cards

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.