More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

@Hive_OS_admin - Please can you just sort this out once and for all please. Been going on for long enough. Also, please can you ensure it works with Phoenix miner as well, there’s no reason it shouldn’t as same Phoenixminer works with Windows. I have friends who have already switched to Rave, but i really don’t want to, but very close! Get it working, make it the main download and everyone can just move on with their lives!!

1 Like

Hello to all!

I am new here and just wanted to show my current settings.
I will soon be adding two more RX6800’s (no XT’s).

Greetings!

Hi,

Also new to hiveOS. Whatever I try I cannot set them up for more MH. No idea, riser already replaced.
Phonixminer does not work, teamredminer is the stable solution for me.

Any suggestion? On windows other rx6800 goes with 62 MH without any problem.

qual versão você utilizou para colocar rx 6800 a funcionar e qual o link?

the version of the initial and official website.

https://download.hiveos.farm/beta/

Take a look at this topic and we’re sharing more information about what you want to know OC.

Yesterday installed exactly the same, from this link. But after install it displays 0.6-200@210302.

está funcionando com amd e nvidia junta?

Whatever I do, the asrock card has significantly low Hashrate. Why?

does the beta image work for the 6700 xt also? I just got one and latest build it don’t show any open cl devices.

At least Mem Clk cannot be higher than 1075

Yep, now I leave it with these settings. It is not stable…

Eu tenho duas rx 6800 asrock e elas só me dão dor de cabeça. Ou a taxa de Mhs é mto baixa ou ela vai perdendo potencia e para, travando todo computador.
A sua esta com 96w é muito baixo, tem que ser pelo menos 160w. Aumenta o core para 1400 ou mais.

1 Like

I downloaded the 0.6-200@210303, (at least that was the name of the .zip provided by a developer, same as I get from the download bate image zip from the web page) Issue is the same.

Edit - I clarified it with HiveOS team, I have the latest stable version

Same issue, did you find any solution?

Yes. Fed up with it as I spent 2 days for troubelshooting. Installed windows10 1 hour before and setting up:D

Hello, I am using 5 Asrock rx6800 phantom gaming oc . I have been having problems for a long time. The oc I entered is lower than it could be and I can only use it that way. phoenix miner unbalanced. I am not satisfied with the values ​​that I have entered from obligation.

Teamredminer , Phoenixminer , lolminer , gbminer ,x miner , x miner , x miner …

Asrock branded graphics cards did not provide any efficiency.

hiveos version: 0.6-201@210316
miner: nbminer

Wındows: Phoenix miner 62-63 mh

1 Like

Hello everyone,
In RTM it gives me less MH, with NbMiners it gives me 1 mh more per plate. When I change the core values ​​and other values, the plates collapse.
With this configuration they are quite stable.!

Hi, I have the same XFX 6800 XT card with you but somehow I cannot managed to lower the power even i’ve matched the oc same as you, could you share what you’ve done to the card?

Thank you

está versão só funcionar para AMD. Pois testei a RX6800 e mais duas 3060ti que eu tenho e não funcionou.