More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

só funcionar rx 6800 neste versão.

1 Like

I am still trying to figure out why the second card is unknown. lspci shows nothing out of the ordinary

How did you manage to get 62 MHs from RX 6800?. The max I get is 58 MHs

Attempts to install on another hard disk, it may be that one of the partitions has not been excluded in the recording of the new version.

From what I have been following this beta version with mixed boards does not work, correct me if I am wrong.

About card performance use this topic:

This model is the recent launch of AMD right? I think I need to open a specific topic to deal with this version and model just like I did with this one, which is exclusive to the RX6800.

My suggestion is to change the miner, I use GMiner to have better performance.

It Works. I running with 10 GPU. 4 NVIDIA and 5 AMD with 2 RX 6800 on beta version. First i was running Phoenixminer 5.4b to do this, but with mix cards is not stable. Now i running TRM+TRX and are running perfect. Mining timing at 48h withtout any problem.

1 Like

Hello, I have a Rig with:

1x 3060TI
1x RX580
2x 3070

I try to add a 6800 but my RIG doesn’t read any drive from 6800.

I use Hiveos (Phoenixminer) and Linux.

Anyone can help?

If you look closely at this topic you will get a lot of help because there are many reports on different cases!

1 Like

Not sure if someone has replied to you yet, your MEM is too high. Max is 1275.

To achieve some stability, I’ve had to lower one of my 6800’s MEM to 1055.

Added a new RX6800…running good:

2 Likes

Which miner?
I have a xfx 6800xt but not work 1065.
Only work 1025 and Max 59.90 MH/s teamredminer

i’m running gminer v2.47 on hiveos 0.6-201@210316

This version with RX 6800 and mix RIG?
I am still running beta version…

Not work 1065?
where is the mistake?

yes

1 Like

my settings:

Tempting update my too, great news. One last question, what miner are you using?