More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Vega 56 mining error - no SDK loaded

I am trying to mine xmr with single vega 56 but the miner doesn’t start. Says no sdk loaded and some other stuff.

Keep your internet connection on and re-install the sdk built. make sure you use file recovery tools to prevent any corruption and drive partition might be needed. Memory card data recovery can suggest which tool to use.

The TV is the mandatory part of the modern-day. Television is the medium that displays vital information, educational documentaries or entertainment, all in one place. SAMSUNG TV Repair provides the best service at an affordable price with a guarantee of quality service. Following are the perks which you can have with us. Quick Response to queries, Pocket-friendly repair service.

I hope this help you.
First need to make sure that you have the required programs installed on your PC in order to allow your Vega 56 GPU to hash at a nearly unbelievable ~38.9 MH/s while drawing only around 77 watts of energy.
TV Repair helps you to solve your all TV issues quickly and at affordable prices. It is a medium that improves the world, triggers imagination, raises curiosity, encourages education and gathers millions around common interests. The television has a great educational value.