More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Weird NBMiner 39.1 3080Ti Behavior

I’ll try it now and report back tonight.

So far so good, i’ll post again if I run into any problems.

I saw reports that the 3080 Ti can get to 86 Mh/s. Are you seeing that?

I get 79 to 80 mh/s with LHR set to default. I set LHR to 70 and it would reach 84mh/s, but then go back down to 79mh/s.

Bounces back and forth, but I had to up my power limit from 265 to 300. Don’t think it’s worth it.

I was able to get 82mhs with v39.2 @268watt. The only problem is the temperature shot up to 66 degrees. I’m not sure if this is worth it compare to mining ERGO with 262 MH.

Nice. What are your core and memory settings?

1560c, 2800m, 230pl

Yes, if your tweaking is correct. 3080ti will never be rock stable because nbminer fight with lhr. but for me I’m between 84mh/s & 86mh/s @ 1450 GPU and 3200 Memory with nbminer extra command line => “lhr 0”

1 Like

Tried this downgrade and doesn’t help for my case

Tried this as well. Doesn’t help either.

Having this weird issue now where the miner is fine for about 12 hours, then starts doing this. Is there anyway to make HiveOS just reboot every 12 hours automatically?

The watchdog might be able to help. The dilemma is when the miner is frozen and HiveOS will lose the ability to control the rig to reboot.

The PL at how many watts?

PL at 0 . latest version of nbminer fluctuate between 200 & 300 W

Gminer v 2.68

Nice! like me bouncing from 200w to 300w or fixed?

I’m trying T-rex since they added unlock on the last update. I will post my result tomorrow.

Si alzano i watt e scendono. Credo sia una cosa fisiologica di LHR perché da quello che ho capito il software si stacca per 2 secondi e riprende il mining.
Anch’io ho già provato T-Rex che ha un buon mh/s ma è più instabile è consuma un po’ di più di Gminer!
Ho fatto un post ieri su T-Rex qui:

And my settings, some gpu-ri do not support at
mclock more than 2300

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.