More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

What does the invalid symbol and the "1" mean?

Trying to figure out what this symbol means next to my card in the control panel actually means. I thought it meant invalid share was found, but this one just popped up <24 hours ago and according to all sources I have, I dont have a recent invalid.

I did have invalids when messing around with settings and cards a few days back, and I got a few of those symbols, but they all cleared and was normal 24hr’ish after the last invalid.

If anyone knows please help me understand it.
Thank you.

I am also wondering what the red circle means. Any update? I am having 4 red circles? Was assuming it means something with not accepted shares or so…really curious

no update. I lost power at my house and when the server came back online it was gone. So Im not sure, maybe a reboot will fix yours if it hasnt had a invalid in a while? Hasnt been back since the reboot, but its only been 2 days. Still wondering myself.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.