More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

When profits are high pool goes down again!

This is what it looks on my end, is it the same with you guys?

fixed few minutes back for me.

you might need to look at the pool website and not inside hiveOS, it needs further fixing.

Yes that’s how it is

Will all hash be collected in the end or lost?

The pool web interface updates information from the pool servers, this usually takes some time. I would not be worried if I were you.

es exactamente lo que veo yo también, todas las estadísticas a cero

might as well give workers a break for the time they fix this :rofl: well. the pool is up now…

the pool did not disappear anywhere (mining continued), this only affected the pool’s web interface

1 Like

yes, i know…its not the first or the last time. All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thing is that I cannot access the pool website since yesterday, i cannot monitor the miner neither see the progress. I haven’t reached the payout threshold and I fear all the work has been lost, the miner software keeps working and finding shares but I cannot check/monitor the stats. Not even with the app CheckPool :frowning:
What should I do?

if u cant even accces gui, there must be something wrong with your home connection, do you us ewifi or wired? Reset modem? have u checkt your connection with net-test so u have good connection to your mirror?![net test|357x500]

1 Like

I use a mobile hotspot tethered to my pc. I have been mining with my gaming PC that way (and can still mine and finding shares) since I don’t have home wired internet or router. The issue comes when I try to access the website hiveon.net from my browser to keep track of my mining stats to my wallet.
The funny thing is that I can go everywhere on the hiveos.farm website (the forums, the asic, etc as you can see), but in that specific case pf the pool it says: “The connection has timed out. The server at hiveon.net is taking too long to respond.” It has been like that since yesterday, because all the the days before I have been monitoring my rig without problems from there.

Can you access there without problem?

1 Like

yes, change your mirror.

I am showing 98 mh current but most of the time it is reported at 28mh is this normal? I don’t understand what happens to my hashrate between current and reported to be honest!

More hardly understand what do you mean (maybe bad translation used) without logs / screenshot etc which will help understand your issue.

Thanks, but I can’t find that option. Is that the Hive OS mobile app?
On the other side, when I put that URL api.hiveos.farm on my web browser it shows me an error 403 Forbidden (like if the site was blocked from my country or my ISP)

my reported was at 28mh for a long time it just went up for some reason.

u can chage mirror from mobile, computer gui or from shell

2 GPUs use 2 different miners or something similar?

yes, I am using two GPUs with two different miners because AMD vs Nvidia. I tried Phoenix miner and it was horrible! I had so many rejected shares I finally caved and gave up. But I still don’t understand where my shares go? I am seeing one thing and then on their site it shows another it’s weird and I checked my pings which are good.