More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Which choice would be better accoding to your experience?

Hi, I can get the below cards for an affordable price, in a QTY of about 5-6 cards.
Is there any significant Hash rate diffrrence ?

PNY GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 XLR8 GAMING OC VCG1660T6DFPPB-O

Zotac GTX 1660 Ti GAMING 6GB GDDR6 ZT-T16610F-10L

MSI GTX 1660 Ti ARMOR 6GB GDDR6 (no model in spec)

I can also get about 4 RTX3060 cards instead 5-6 1660 Ti , can
does anyone know if this model works well for mining ?

PNY RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 UPRISING VCG306012DFMPB

there will be slight variances based on memory manufacturer, if you want a 1660ti, buy the cheapest one imo. theyre all pretty similiar.

my pny 3060 is the lowest performer so far, runs warm and doesnt like to clock as high as others. but still works alright.

Thanks for the data, very helpful !

Electricity at my location is not very cheap, about 0.16$/KWH so I’m aiming
to get the best HASH/Whatt ratio, I suspect 3060Ti with Hynex memory may
give me worse result compared to 1660TI , in which case I would just waste
money, I really do not want to regrate not buying six 1060ti isntead four 3060ti

Any thoughts ?

Not very cheap… I’m at £0.208 ($0.28), now that’s not very cheap :weary: and I’m still making substantial profit :+1:

aren’t you worried by pushing too much the memory with those settings?

everything is under warranty, so not really

true, but considering low supply and high prices, even replacement under warranty will be a long process, as stocks are very low and will stay low in the next few months…

if that worries you, might be best to not mine with them at all

it doesn’t worry me, as my oc settings are lower and only 1.5mh less on each card, with better temps and power consumption… is just a debate and nothing personal… as long as you are happy, I don’t mind…
happy mining !!!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.