More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Why appear ethash graph blank

hello, I am about two weeks into mining so I’m brand new. haha

so I have a question.

why appear ethash graph blank?

thanks

have a nice day!!

I have almost identical pattern of gaps…Id guess HIVE server issues collecting stats at those times.

typically yes, but what are the odds that two people would have identical gap intervals?
my miner have no gaps in the local logs.

thanks! I think so!!

what do mean by offline?
I have these gaps but havn’t turned it off.
Are these internet connection drop outs or are they something to to do with invalid shares?

I’ve got this problem too.
Did you solve or find any solution ?

I’m having the same problem. Have you discovered the cause?

same problem

This isnt a big worry. Generally it means the connection between your rig and the hive servers had an issue. You can look at your rigs stats or pool stats to make sure your rig was still mining. Generally your rig is mining but it is basically not reporting to HiveOS, so HiveOS cant show the stats. This is why people often have gaps at the same interval. Example - the large gap yesterday was when HiveOS shut down for maintenance. The rigs were still mining/doing work but there was essentially no score keeper to put the points on the board.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, which also occurred am 7:45 to 8:00 every morning, not sure why it happens? anyone can help and explain this gap

Same her. Same time to me also every morning. Its either internet company is battling miners to provide headaches to pool and miner or just hiveos bug.

due to Mining App, like Trex will charge 1% of fee, so i guess maybe the 15min ethhash gap is for this purpose , it will be appreciated thta if anyone can help explain this or hiveos can confirn with this ???

same here…
Pool doesnt show any significant dip so I am not sure what is happening.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.