More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Will Hiveon add RVN to its pool?

ETH mining will come to a close one day. When that day happens, I’d like to mine RVN from Hiveon similar to how I mine ETH from Hiveon. Does the Hiveon Pool have plans to add more coins, or at least, scrape a little off the top when we use other pools – similar to how Hiveon ASIC allows other pools?

At least RVN on short-list exactly

:smiley:

That’s good to hear. I am sure that the Hiveon team is well aware of several GPU-mineable coins that Hiveon Pool should offer without involving other pools. I have a fleet of machines that are tied to HiveOS, and I really don’t want to pull the SSD cards from each of them in order to put a new OS on them, e.g., NHoS, RaveOS, etc. I’ve grown attached to HiveOS, I like HiveOS, and I know my way around HiveOS. I’m looking forward to see what the team has in store well before ETH mining closes.

I want also to keep using HiveOS! I like it but Hive Pool must add other coins because ETH will become useless in the near future…

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.