More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XFX AMD RX590 settings assistance, please

Hi. New to HiveOS.
I have a 6 card rig set up, with 4 of the cards being RX590s, 8gb.
Rig hashrate is about 168 Mh.
I cannot seem to find any good recommended OC settings for these RX590s.
I am getting just under 31 Mh off of each of the 590s. Considering that many here do much better than that with rx580s, I suspect that my OC settings are not good.
I could use some good recommendations to improve my OC settings for Mh and wattage. Thanks in advance.
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110-D3a
Celeron processor
8Gb ram on board
4 x RX590 (8gb)
1 x RX570 (8gb)
1 x GeForce GTX 1060 (6gb)
Running Hive off of a thumb drive.
Rig is consuming 920W total (measured by watt meter at wall).

(Please know that I am not savvy enough to do any BIOS mods)

1 Like

I don’t have any particular experience with rx590, the only thing that I can assume is that this hash rate is decent for a nonbios rx590.

In order to get 28-31 mhs from an rx580, you need to bios mod it. Otherwise, it’s going to be around 24-25mhs.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I can crack 30 and my wattage is over 120w’s. I tried BIOS modding it with PBE but I don’t ever get a confirmation from Hive and doing a brief googling, looks like they’re harder to BIOS mod than 580’s, so I don’t think Hive is actually modding the BIOS.

![
This is my overclocking profile for rx590 8gb and it is stable

Hi Ulhano, and thanks for replying!

I tried to enter your settings as recommended, but I think I may be missing some settings information. It sent my system offline, and required a change back and reboot.
Can you please show me in this format (attached images)?
I

would like to get the 33.x that you are getting!

Any news here ? I also have an Rx 590 consuming ~100W

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.