More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XFX RX 5700 XT THICC II stops working after a while when mining

Hello I have a rig with 8 xfx rx 5700 xt thicc ii and I know its hiveos forum but need to know if it is my os problem or something else. im using windows 10 enterprise. 3 psu coolermaster 650 gold, B250 mining expert and 8 gb ram. When I start mining everything is cool and works fine but after a while one of the gpu’s stops working, btw im using team red miner and it says for example gpu 1 dead. Whats the problem? kind of i know its because of undervolt and overclock because it works fine on default setting.
default setting: core clock: 2150, voltage: 1150, memory clock: 1750
my setting: core clock: 1400, voltage: 750, memory clock: 1810
Anyone knows what should i do?

Hey, did you ever figure it out? I’m having the same issue with my XFX RX 5700 XT Thicc II as well. Can’t figure out what to do besides run it as stock settings if I want to keep it running.

This what I use for my THICC III 5700 XT

All my other 5700XT use around 89 to 92 watts as shows on HiveOS. This one I can’t get any lower than 120 watts @ 55mh

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.