More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XRM minexrm.com wallet/pool/miner setup

I am very new to HiveOS and crypto mining in general and I need some help. I set up a wallet for XMR in hiveos and then configures a Flight sheet for dual mining. I am mining XRM with my processor while mining other coins with my GPUs. My GPU mining is going fine and I am seeing the coins hit my wallet. With the XMR I have been mining for over a week now and I have not seen anything. I went through the basic settings on the Flight Sheet with choosing a coin, then picking my wallet, then for the pool I choose minexmr and then finally for the miner I selected XMRig (new). This seemed simple enough and worked well withe the other coins I am mining. Since I had not seen any coin from this hitting my wallet I went to https://minexmr.com/ to see if there was anything else I needed to do and saw this.
Do I need an account?
No, you just need to supply the payout address as your username

If I hit configure pool option in hiveos it does not give me an option for user name. Is anyone able to direct me on how to configure this properly?

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.