More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!
Rusty6879

Rusty6879

Well I’m pretty normal I work full time at 2 jobs engineer/bricklayer at a steel mill, and I run various machines involved in laying asphalt… My 3rd job is plastic mold injection it’s part time on rain days or off days like winter months… I built a mining rig yrs ago but when it came to software I never finished it till just months ago… So far it’s been pretty decent and very interesting as well as profitable I plan to expand my mining just waiting for parts as they are like gold right now… Thank u I am also married have been since 6/6/06 I have 4 daughters 16,13, and two five yr olds… That’s pretty much my life free time is rigs if i can’t get time with my family I tinker with mining also teaching my daughter’s what I’ve learned and they have been helping me with building the rigs as well as much as they can… What is mined is all for their future and it’s good that they are interested and willing to help me build them… That’s about it for my life I build quads cars whatever with a motor as well