More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Dual Mining IRON and PYI “n/a” Not Working

Hi all,

I could greatly use a little help figuring out what I’m missing here. I’m not new to mining by any means but I am new to dual mining. And I’m trying to figure out why I can’t get it to work. I’m sure it’s something stupid that I’m missing here but could anyone let me know please what I’m doing wrong? I was only allowed one screenshot. :confused: It just shows up as n/a where the hashrate should display. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, so much!

Adam

Looks like your driver is too old for that gpu, you can either run nvidia-driver-update or flash the latest beta image (that has a newer driver built in) by running hive-replace --beta -y

Hi Keaton,

Thank you, for your response. I really appreciate it.

I have the driver updated along with HiveOS and I’m still getting the same issue. I can’t seem to get them working in my 3080ti’s either, so there must be something I’m doing wrong in the flight sheet that I may not be used to due to always mining single coins?

I’ve included another screen shot of my flight sheet. I’d add more but it limits me since I’m new here.

Thanks, in advance, for any and all help!

Adam

Can you show the flight sheet before clicking “edit”?

It looks like HiveOS is down again but I do have this screenshot from before. Are you referring to this step of the flight sheet process?

Everything there looks okay (shows the old driver but if this is before you updated that makes sense) when you get a chance send some more screenshots and see what the miner log says if anything

Thank you, for your quick response. I apologize about the delay on my end.

So here is what it is saying in the logs.

Seems to be an issue with srbminer for that specific gpu type. You can use lolminer instead (just verified its working on my 4070 super with same driver as you)

That was it! It’s working now. Man, was that frustrating. Didn’t even think to consider that.

Thank you so much, for all your help! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like