More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660 Super - OC Settings - Watts - Recommendations

doesnt locking the core lock it for all Nvidia cards ? or you can specify which one to lock?

you can specifiy on each card…

Hello. I have some invalid shares and mix of cards 1660`s. Have you stable OC setiings for each of my card? Can i improve something ?

And there is a interesting issue. There are two GPU`s Gigabyte, and they have the same settings, but as you can see only one of them have invalid shares…

aftert 11d i would be happy to get 99,93% ratio.
Especialy while mining on CPU

1 Like

So its good result ? Thanks

For the Micron memory I have a 1660 TI and have the GPU core at 930 and memory at 1890… PL85
Give that a try.

Hynix use 930 GPU and -1004 for memory.

Hi i would change only MSI on micron - core 1000 mem 1600-1800 depending on standard clocks.
Other looks nice - especialy with low watage.

Swoją drogą, cool nick :smiley:

1 Like

Telegram: Contact @turkiyemining davetlisiniz

I’ve gotten my 1660s dialed in pretty good, been running stable with these settings for a couple months. One has Samsung, and one has Hynix. Hope this helps a few people.
I just made the switch over to gminer from t-rex also seems stable(the interrupts in the graph are from me playing with my 6800’s always trying to make them better but never succeeding).

1 Like

Why is my Zotac Consume more Watt ? i have to adjust the PL to get exact hashrate and watt, if i try lower the watt some GPU will not reach 31MH

Using Absolute Core Clock works like that. System is not taking PL command, take as much power as wonts to fill clock/memclock demond.
You ware not verry lucky(power usage), but hey, almost all of them works at 31.7+

so any idea what is the exact core clock to regulated the Power?

i think 950 - 1050 core clock should work fine. or try setting the PL as you did, like 80 or something and remove the core clock values to see how they run. but first test it with one card and then if its ok proceed to next.

Hey!

Could someone tell me, why my efficiency is so low, and should I be worried about it? Mhs seems good.

You’ve got invalid shares on GPU0 reboot and it should clear the efficiency log, if it continues remove PL and set core to 1050 and reboot. Even if the card are exactly the same you have to except some uncertainties during manufacturing.

If you still get invalid shared try -1010 / -1020 in small increments until you get stable shares. Tring to Max out Hash rate can cause the opposite effect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to say a big thank you for all who contribute here it has helped me to find the best results for my rig. A question for the long term miners. What would be a safe MAX memory Clock?

My stable settings with a mix of MSI,ASUS, NVIDIA and RX 480 (Mixed with SAMSUNG, HYNIX and MICRON)

My Maxed out Settings:

I asked the question because the MSI SAMSUNG seems to be ok at 2800 MEM clock and the ASUS at 2400 - whilst testing at what point do each of the cards either give me a invalid share / crashes the miner and trying to maintain under 500W. This setting seems to be stable for both but worried I’m reducing shelf life. I’m changing it back to my stable settings for now but just wanted some Pro advice from those with more experience as I’m just a freshy round here. :slight_smile:

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Nas

Guys. I would like to mine some RVN. What OC will be ok for my mixed cards ? On the picture are oc for ETH…

these OC for ETH obviously are not good. you can try with off sett values for memory -1004 as i have seen these are the best i think for those cards.
for raven coin you will need to up a bit the core clock. test and let us know.

first of all for the Hynix cards, use 930 core and -1004 mem and 75pl … for Samsung, i start with 1100 core and 2400 memory, and for cards that have rejects, i lower memory 100 at a time until the rejects stop … this will get you 32/33 mh …

for RVN, it’s very different, i use the +100 offset core and -1004 hynix or 1800 for samsung memory … but these cards are extremely inefficient at mining kawpow … be aware, you will barely make money on them, as they use more power, mine avg 14mh @100w for kawpow … i suggest sticking with ethash for these gpu’s for now and converting eth → rvn … i use 30xx for kawpow and 1660 for eth today … good luck!