More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 - Full mining speed - 50mh Unlock (Repeatable)

Türkiye’nin İlk Kripto Madencilere Özel Forumu www.miningturkiye.org açıldı !.

Logo_500x500_px-removebg-preview

if your card version is GA-106 that does not mean if you will be able to go back to your driver 460.39 in hiveOS, it depends on card BIOS as well, BIOS version 94.06.25.00.85 is not able to go back although this card is GA106, whereas BIOS version 94.00.14.00.XX seems to have better chance to revert back to get the full speed

Great article and it really works well!!

On my asus with those vaues in the end il glitches… but gives crazy hasrates and doest last… on the other hand… my gigabyte one… goes easy… with normal oc values… 2800 -200 120… but with this every time i do it it gets diferent… more sable or unstable and don’t keep the miner uptime

Physical press the fans to let it not spinning is kind of rude in my opinion + I am not able to do it as my cards are too close to access the fans.

One thing interesting is with CClock 1550 and Mclock 2400 on lolminer, one of my card crashes enter the fan glitch itself.

I have 13 video cards, can this be done for 13 cards connected to a single rig?

Are all of them V1? Send me a screenshot of the BIOS version if not sure. You could try my email: [email protected]

this method will destroy your cards. Do not do this. If you are lhrv2 owner, go the dual mining way

Querido con que version de controlador nvidia lograste ese mh

@No0bMiNer has hiveOS removed the MINIZ miner?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.