More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

did you set up overclocking? I am using it normally(not oc) now.

Seeing the same issues here, but a restart does not help. Tried beta and stable, beta is obv. outdated and stable at least recognizes the card, but Bios is xxx-xxx-xxxx and no miner is recognizing this card.

I noticed this error message while booting

try a different flight sheet this happens to me when try to mine a different coin can only mine rvn got it working but with low hash

rate

spent hours 2day trying to sort it this is the best could come up with

Download the latest version of HiveOs and flash it on your hard drive. If you only update to the latest version it does not recognize the drivers.

1 Like

I downloaded the latest stable, is there another source of newer images I’m unaware of? The earliest image is from the beginning of the month. What’d the correct driver version be? I could try upgrading manually.

For info I have ASRock cards and one Gigabyte (Gaming edition). Here’s what I get. Stable

On Windows the card is running fine, so the problem should be caused by either HiveOS or the AMD GPU driver.

In the AMD driver description, the newer models of 6700 need the 20.50 and it seens that the HiveOS is using 20.40 (or a mix with this base).

I had exact same problem. I did clean installation and deleted my farm and created a new one with new flight sheet. It worked. I have Asus and MSI 6700 XT

1 Like

Finally it worked! I made a fresh install using Stable@210403

Now I need to tweak a little, thank you!

Tried that already, starting completely from scratch did not work either. I think I’m sticking to Windows for now. :frowning:

has anyone done some bios modding? :))

Here is what I have with regards to my XFX RX 6700 XT Ultra. I was getting wobbly 46.45 to 47.65 Mh/s when using Core Volt/Memory Volt of 950/950. Increased both and increased the original entry in Core Clock from 1425, to 1450, and after some tinkered with the settings and now getting a more solid 47.03, which is fine by me until everything cleans up in the development.

Yes, im aware that my fan is running 100%. Price for summer months. :wink:

Smiley

2 Likes

These settings raised mine from 43 to 46 and lowered power from 118 to 109. Thanks.

1 Like

Which settings helped lower the power @Alain?

These settings

With core wattage, if you get unstable/invalid shares, lower the wattage to 980. If it stays stable, go up 10. For me, I just upped it to 991, and at the moment is stable.

Im curious if anyone has tried the amdmemclock oc settings to milk it further. Was going that route shortly to see if I can get anything out of the ddr6.

What should be the results if increasing the core voltage? Sorry, I’m fairly new at this and am trying to grasp what each parameter influences.

I increased the core voltage to 1000mV, but it didn’t change anything. If anything, I had 1-2 Watt more power draw. I reduced it back to 990mV.

I just increase for stable Mh/s as before, my results fluctuated to much and the core voltage stabilized MH/s at 47.03 instead of 45.35 - 47.65