More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Ahhh…Ok. I have it at 990mV now and hashrate is stable at 46.7. It was just above 47 when I first used your settings, but the room has warmed up a few degrees and the GPU’s have warmed up.

I don’t know what is wrong with GPU 0, as the hashrate is down and it won’t allow me to set mem clock over 1000. As soon as I do that, it goes down to about 9 MH/s with about 59 Watts. I’m suspecting the riser is bad or something. On the 6800’s I also noticed the hashrate went down as the miner heated up.

Do you have a separate fan to push the hot air out or disperse?
Keep the 990/990 if it keeps the MH/s.

No, I don’t have a separate fan to push the air out. I just tried turning the air conditioning on in the room and I saw the temps come down and the hashrate go back up. This shows they are very temperature dependent. I turned the airco off again, because the energy needed to run that, doesn’t justify the profit from hashrate. What it does show me is that I have to space things out a little more and get some light airflow between the cards going.

I have fans that push the air out with a custom rig. When the GPUs were in a inclosed case, the temps were an issue. But since going with this design, the temps are very manageable.

That looks good. How many watts are those fans each? Do you power them from your PSU? Or a separate power supply?

I built our rig in an old milk crate. Seemed handy at the time (easy to pick up and move if you have to), but the sides are pretty limited for airflow. I think the crate is retaining too much heat. I’ll probably look into building something new with open sides. That’ll also make it easier to access the PSU when connecting new hardware etc.

my solution was to install this specific version hiveos-0.6-203-stable@210403

My Card

hi I have rx6700 xt strix asus
core 2000
memory 1075
in phoenix 5.5c
but some times error and reboot phoenix and not stable
please help me![78mh|690x192, 100%]

Try to lower core OC. 1300-1400 must be enough for good hashrate and stable work

1 Like

Hi I’ve had issues too, I limited core and memory but it will mine for about hour or two and then start giving invalid shares. I have a huge fan pointing at the rig and the temps never go above 60C with the card. I also flashed the latest Hiveos and upgraded to latest version.

The kernel still needs further work with the 6700XT badly. I had 468 invalid shares this morning from the card but mined the night before with only 1 invalid share.

I tried running mine two 6700 XT without any overclock and it still gives me Invalid shares. any solution?
I have MSI Dual with Samsung and Asus Trio with Samsung memory.

My Setup

Can you please post your overclocks? My 6700 XT runs much hotter than this at only 43 MH/s.

Reverse fan direction has better cooling

what best stable config over clock your rx 6700 xt asus?
samsung GDDR6-115-D512BS0-100
plz help me

This is the best stable config i’ve got, without any stales.

1 Like

I’m new and just got a Gigabyte RX 6700 XT Gaming OC I somehow got the rig to recognize the card but it is shown as in the picture:

The settings may not be the best but I can get the card to hash aroun 46-47 after reboot. If I touch a single OC setting the card goes down to 30mh
What can I do to get hive to fully recognize this card?
Hive version is the latest : 0.6-203@210503

1 Like

Thats fantastic!