More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Has anyone auto fan on select? Can you picture me values. I am now at 80% fan speed all cards amd 6700 xt

1 Like

Here are the most stable settings for 6700xt i found so far, my card is reference so it heats up to 78-80 degrees at memory.

1 Like

What hashrate you have with this OC?

around 45 for the past 2 weeks.

Just in case anyone has invalid share problem, I will share my experience hoping it can help. Both of my Gigabyte 6700 XT are stable at 46.62 mh/s for 5 days. I had invalid share problem for 2 weeks, but finally it looks stable. My problem was I had one Nvidia 3070 in my rig that was causing problem with my 6700XT (I think problem was miner as tredminer can not mine with Nvidia). Now I am running on Hiveon pool with Tredminer without any problem.

Can anyone point me to a thread where i can resolve the unrecognized 6700xt, I have tried version updates, kernel changes, alpha and beta versions without success. I have also tried various tuned versions of Nnbminer and pheonixminer Here is what I see (sorry still learning)

Left only 6700 in rig and try

Hi, Can someone please help me with this error

Hi the only thing that worked for me is erase hives from my SSD and install the last stable version. And I also recommend to use bminer or teamredminer that cars doesn’t work whit all the miners, goos luck

1 Like

Can anyone help? I have OCs to have 47.01 hashrate but it is always changing. The settings are 1450core 990vdd 1075men 990mvdd

My rig has combines nvidia and amd very well with NBminer, for sharing my experience. (2070 x1, 6700xt x3, 580)

I have a problem with my rig, i have 3 rx 6700xt and one of them after 5-10 minutes gives me an error ´´ GPU 1: detected DEAD (08:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh´´ and the rig restarts and after 5-10 minutes gives me the same error, someone knows what I have to do to resolve this problem. tanks.

Check all riser peripherals and all power cables of this GPU1

Hi, let’s see if someone can help me, thanks in advance. I just added a 6700xt to my rig which was very stable up to now. When adding the card, I notice that the card has exaggerated temperatures. The position of the card in the rig is the first one (coldest position)
I think it is because of the card model, that the ventilation is very bad. Someone has the same problem? How can I solve it?

AMD Radeon rx 6700 xt card model

fan 0 % ?

The fans worked fine but I couldn’t see the% of the fans. I have opened the plate and added more thermal pads. This is the result, although it is not the best, at least the temperature does not rise excessively

I think the problem is the design, it is completely closed, and does not give the option of taking the air out of the fans. If someone comes up with something, I will be happy to try it and very grateful

Are you mining ETH? if so could you send me your OC settings as im not getting passed 46.5MH

1 Like

I have 6 of these cards and they do run significantly hotter than other 6700 cards in the same rig. I haven’t cracked them yet to check thermal conductivity, but I have noticed the air exits out the top of the card, so forcing a little more air between the cards seems to help lower the temp several degrees.

1 Like

Ergo at 92 Mh
Eth at 49 Mh

no bios Mod done

1 Like